WHAT MAKES VANTAGE VENUES UNIQUE AND STAND ABOVE THE REST
The city of Toronto has an abundance of reception halls and meeting rooms for rent, but what makes Vantage Venues unique and stand above the rest – and what will make your event truly memorable – is how we bring together these four key features:
A good viewpoint can entertain; a great one can inspire. Rather than lock your group into a windowless banquet hall, every room at Vantage offers sweeping panoramas of the downtown skyline, Lake Ontario and the rest of the city as well as an abundance of natural light. Whether you’re hosting your event on an overcast day or during the evening with the glimmering CN Tower in clear sight, there’s never a dull moment.
In addition to the incredible views afforded to us by being high up in an office building, Vantage is situated right in the financial core, making our location convenient for all modes of travel. With direct underground access from St. Andrew’s subway station and the PATH to 150 King Street West, we’re also steps from several secure parking lots, all the largest downtown hotels, the Gardiner Expressway, Union Station and the major thoroughfares of University Avenue and King Street.
We are in the business of facilitating successful events and we pride ourselves on fostering a unique culture within the hospitality industry. As a member of the International Association of Convention Centers (IACC), we conform to and exceed their rigorous standards by training all of our employees to provide a high level of attentive service and anticipate guests’ needs.
Along with our enthusiastic floor staff, we have developed an excellent team of experienced event ambassadors to handle the logistics of planning a meeting or reception. These coordinators act your key point of contact before, during and after your event, overseeing every detail to ensure that it runs as smoothly as possible and so you can enjoy the occasion without any stress or delays.
Exquisite Cuisine Made In-House
While most other venues would require you to seek a third-party caterer, we proudly make all food for every event onsite from only the freshest ingredients. For you this means both less strain in terms of meal planning as well as additional cost savings.
With kitchens on both the 16th and 27th floors, we strive to excel not only as an event space, but also as a culinary destination befitting our prestigious downtown location. As such, we’ve encouraged our chefs to enter regional and international competition, and they’ve won! Our team brings this same level of passion to every dish it prepares, whether it is one of our seasonally changed regular menus or a bespoke creation designed to meet specific dietary needs. All menus are customizable and our knowledgeable event ambassadors will work with you to craft all our cuisine to your liking.
Full Audio-Visual Support
Similar to our in-house cuisine preparation, you will never have to contact a third-party supplier for any of your technology needs. We store all equipment onsite, and our team of experienced technicians will complete all necessary setups prior to your event – including audio-visual productions, webcasting, audio conferencing, video conferencing and any form of private or group network – as well as remain on standby throughout the course of the event. As well, we have very competitive rates on all A/V rentals and we offer comprehensive technology packages for additional cost savings.
- FLEXIBLE SPACES: With adjustable walls, every space can be sectioned off or expanded to best accommodate any group size. Moreover, such room dividers can be deliberately installed so that you can build a dynamic environment with multiple activities in each partition, perfect for seminars, classroom sessions, labs or other multi-purpose conferences.
- READILY ACCESSIBLE LOUNGES & BREAKROOMS: All of our breakout rooms and communal refreshment lounges are strategically positioned to be immediately adjacent to both our meeting rooms and event halls, offering the ideal setting for concurrent small group discussions.
- COMFORTABLE SEATING: As many of our guests attending multiple-day meetings, premium chairs that move and conform to everyone’s unique posture are critical. We wholly understand that chairs with such tailored comfort will subtly enhance both a conference’s productivity and the overall mood of any event.
- VERSATILE TABLE CONFIGURATION: From our in-house inventory of quality hard-surfaced rectangular and round tables, our experienced team can quickly create any seating arrangement (or readjust on the fly!) to suit your group’s specific needs.
- GREAT ACOUSTICS AND VENTILATION:All of our spaces and rooms are designed for maximal comfort with precise lighting and HVAC control as well as wall surfaces chosen specifically for sound integrity.