NOTHING SHORT OF THE BEST SERVICE AND SUPPORT
Over the years, we accredit our success to the high calibre of service and commitment to each client, something that is particularly true for our wedding guests.
Our team of professionals seek to provide you and your guests nothing short of the best service and support. We are especially adept at handling your every need and request because we internally manage all audio-video and foodservice requirements. We have in-house kitchens on both the 16th and 27th floors where all cuisine is prepared from only the freshest of ingredients, while all A/V equipment is also stored onsite and supervised by experienced technicians.
- Experienced event ambassador available any time before your special day and onsite throughout the course of your wedding to ensure every detail meets specification
- Menu tasting for the wedding couple with a surcharge of $40 per person applied for additional guests
- Standard table set up including white linens, tablecloth, stemware, silverware, china, dining room chairs and votive candles
- Podium and microphone
- Standard sound system
- Lounge furniture and soft seating as well as cocktail tables
- Assigned space for your wedding rehearsal dinner (depending on availability)
Outstanding Wedding Facilities
Truly capturing the spirit of Toronto, our skyline views leave guests in awe, offering a unique feature that’s truly priceless in the downtown core. To add to that uniqueness, our rooms are designed with floor-to-ceiling windows to capture an abundance of natural lighting.
We view all of our rooms as an open canvas, working with our clients to create a setup that’s specifically tailored to their needs. Please browse our Rooms section to get a sense of which space is right for your wedding, and then contact our weddings team to go through specific details.
Additionally, we offer to upgrade any hall to a theatre-style ceremony space for only $500. As well, we offer all our wedding clients a dedicated Bridal & Groom Suite so that the happy couple can enjoy the privacy of a complimentary space with ample natural lightning to prepare the day’s festivities.
Catering & Banqueting
Vantage Venues has the luxury of having an Executive Chef, Sous Chef, Pastry Chef and an excellent in-house catering facility. Our experienced and award-winning culinary team is committed to heightening the dining experience by producing each item with finesse and care.
The essence to our catering and banqueting team is the versatility in menu selection and design so that we can make your wedding’s cuisine a standout from the event along with everything else. Please speak to our weddings team for more details and to inquire about kids meals, Halal meals and external vendors.
Bar options include:
- Open Bar Package A – Standard five-hour service at $35 per person
- Open Bar Package B – Premium five-hour service at $45 per person
- Host Bar – Based on consumption only
- Cash Bar
Audio Visual & Lighting
Vantage Venues offers an in-house audio-visual team that will work with you every step of the way as well as add special lighting and effects to make your day a memorable one. We have a variety of state-of-the-art of equipment available and stored onsite.
Please contact our weddings team to see how we can enhance your special day in the following areas:
- Advanced lighting
- Logo or monogram projection
- Special effects
- DJ sound systems and equipment
- Digital wireless handhelds