Health & Safety
- At Vantage Venues, all guests are asked to show their vaccination records (2 valid doses), accompanied by a proof of identification.
- Upon arrival for your event, you will be asked to provide your vaccination records to our friendly staff.
- If a client is vaccinated, but does not have the proper identification, we will provide an opportunity for them to navigate the Ontario database for verification.
- Masks are mandatory in all public areas, which includes lobbies, elevators, hallways and washrooms. Our staff along with our property managers and property staff will assist in enforcing the mask policy.
- In the private meeting rooms, masks are strongly encouraged.
- As a AAA building, we’re working with a top-of-the-line HVAC system.
- All air filters in compartment units and main fans have been upgraded and are now Merv 13 rated. In stock, there are enough filters for 3 changes in case needed at any time.
- The HVAC units are running at maximum capacity at all times.
- We (Vantage) can control the timing of when the HVAC units are operational in our meeting spaces. Therefore, HVAC is activated 1 hour before and 1 hour after standard business hours.